I t would be great if more people likes or commented on the videos and tracks that others put up,it would give people the incentive to put up more and create more interaction.So start liking and commenting folks and we see what part of the globe you are located :) after all we are all here for the love and joy of music !!!!

Views: 232

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Michael. I agree with you wholeheartedly. Positive feedback is a great motivator and does the ego good,....not to mention that supporting our members with a "well done" & pat on the back is just as rewarding. Cheers,

Danny

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez said:

Hey Michael. I agree with you wholeheartedly. Positive feedback is a great motivator and does the ego good,....not to mention that supporting our members with a "well done" & pat on the back is just as rewarding. Cheers,

Danny

michael benn said:

yes danny thats right i mean ive left some of my music on here and have not had great feedback or maybe people mite just not like it but im very happy with it ,,,

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez said:

Danny

Hiya Michael. I followed your reply with giving a listen to your two Soundcloud recordings of "The Lonesome Boatman" & "Spancill Hill". The simplicity of "The Lonesome Boatman" with its haunting solo intro immediately captivated my attention. The guitar accompaniment was just enough to allow the Tinwhiste a free hand to hold the song together in a very pleasing way. Very nicely done indeed!!! The next song, "Spancill Hill", was a pleasant surprize with a beautiful vocal arrangement (Who sang the song???) that also had a simplicity that proves that sometimes "less is more". When I say "simplicity" I don't mean it in a negative way. The arrangements are obviously well thought out but it's the use of a "not overly done" approach that gives the best for the listener. Kind of like the sweet "cream that rises to the top". Well done!!! Would love to hear more.

I think what might happen here (at TC) is that some folks might not give a listen to something if they don't know who is playing. I know I've been guilty of this, listening more to people that might be in one of my groups, or performers that have a strong presence  in comments or discussions, or musicians/singers that use the advantage of the "hype of coverage & exposure" in blogs, discussions, postings, etc.,......or simply a lack of time of members to listen to/view everything posted at TC. Don't be discouraged. Building a "following" (if that's your goal) takes time & work. Move forward & carry on, mate!!!

Slainte,

Danny

cheers danny , follow me on facebook drop by and say hi !   michael benn .

Ooooooooh! I don't do Facebook. Had an account for maybe a week and decided to close it for a bunch of reasons (privacy being primary,.....it got a little weird!!!). So s0rry. Post it here or on Soundcloud and I'll be sure to give a listen,...keep me posted. Slan go foill,

Danny

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }