Hello. I am looking for an Epiphone recording A tenor banjo. Must be in good condition. I am happy to pay a fair price if anyone has one for sale.

Views: 367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there where you ever successful in finding an Epiphone banjo. I know someone who has an excellent Epiphone Style A for sale.

Paul

Hi Paul, I am still looking for one. Could you send me details please. If you send me a personal message that would be great Thanks.

Hi. Are you still looking for an Epiphone Recording A? I have one that I'm selling.

Hi Greg, yes I am could you send me details to my E mail please. macb123@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks. 
Greg Utzig said:

Hi. Are you still looking for an Epiphone Recording A? I have one that I'm selling.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }