Facebook Issue with Links - Reporting site's like Tradconnect as "abusive"

Just to let members know that there is an ongoing issue with links from Facebook whereby they report the company linking ( Tradconnect ) as abusive.

This is a platform wide problem effecting thousands of websites like Tradconnect that are built on the same platform. Engineers are working on it around the clock and the problem is with Facebook and not here or with our software providers.

Don't be alarmed if you see problems with postings/links on Facebook. We home to be back up and working soon and are pretty annoyed about the damage being caused.

Views: 246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FB seems ridiculous to me.  

Ah yes but FB brought us Tradconnect...

:)

oh silly me!  Here I thought it was Tony who brought us TradConnect.  Actually, FB doesn't bother me since I don't use it.  Have an account and can't seem to close it and make it disappear so that part is annoying.  Several friends have had their FB accounts hacked and their email accounts hacked at the same time. 

Ah right you are Mary! But the connection came through FB for me... If I hadn't been on FB, then I may not be here today.

I agree with you on the hacking risks but I limited my friends to other musicians mainly and so far it seems to have paid off.

Incidentally FB was a geat tool for me to connect with other musicians initially. Tradconnect is much better though as it give a great forum for sharing.

At the moment Michael FB are being accused of intentionally blocking other sites, and links to them by throwing up "unsafe warnings" to people that click on the link. This has happened specifically with Google +1 users, their main competitor. They have also changed their security provider which has caused problems for thousands. We think it is nearly resolved. See this link http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/google-users-accuse-facebook-o...

Buggers! In the meantime I posted the tradconnect website link on my FB page. It's still there. Expect some requests for membership..

Cheers Michael for sharing. The links are working it seems. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }