I'm planning a trip to Ireland for early 2015 and looking for suggestions on your favorite traditional music festivals and what you like about them.

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Roy. Should you decide on the Fleadh Cheoil in Sligo my advise would be to try and get their earlier in the week as the weekend get very busy and the pubs get very packed with a knock on effect on the quality of music as well.  Sligo is a fantastic town for it though it has to be said with the river and the new bars and restaurants down around there.  My goal is to get to some more festivals next year

thanks Tony for your comments, unfortunately I'm gigging in the summer months so I wouldn't be able to go Fleadh Cheoil in Sligo in August.  I'm probably going to travel in the early part of the year, sometime in february thru to May.  I went to the Frankie Kennedy festival last year and had a blast, lots of sessions at the Huidi Begs pub in Gwedore and great concerts and workshops.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }