great session tonight. im still bouncing from the vibes. Last week ,same people

was just ok. How does this happen. Is it a full moon or something?

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah Bill, we had a cracker too, last night.

However, we know why ours was special .... two fresh faces joined us!

One was Portstewart Guitar & Fiddle player Donal Hill, which was a treat in itself, but then to top it all, Flute player Marcas O'Murchu also popped in, out of the blue.

I reckon it's best not to analyze these phenomenon too closely .... just rejoice, when they work in your favour :-)

.... & when they don't, well .... C'est La Vie! :-)

Cheers

Dick

It was a full moon and there was even a total eclipse of the moon the day before, next full eclipse is the 11 dec 2011, so warm up your instruments.

Regarding sessions, I played at my first session in 30 years (about 2 weeks ago) , so I have yet to feel the dynamics of good nights and bad nights.

I think Dick is right. It's hard to put a finger on the subtle chemistry. Sometimes it's the folks who are there, sometimes it's what mood somebody is in. One person can bring down or send up a session. And sometimes, it's just how YOU feel. I've played with people sometimes and afterward, I don't feel is if we played very well, and others think it went wonderfully. And vice versa.

If you can figure out what it was, try to recreate it, but remember, sometimes trying to force it keeps it from happening. Or, as Dick said, just rejoice in the experience.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }