Any interest in setting up an intermediate session, not beginner but probably not confident enough to join a full session! All welcome including more advanced who have an interest in taking the lead

Somewhere close to city on south side - Dublin 4 or 6, donnybrook, ballsbridge, sandymount?

Views: 286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Aidan

Any luck with this ?

Stephen

No Stephen, nothing sorted. In fairness Dominic offered in sandyford but I want to try get something closer to town if possible. Have you any interest?

Howya man , yeah of course. I'm based in Ringsend at the moment and comin back to the fiddle after a 2 year hiatus so looking for things to keep the momentum up. Whereabouts are you yourself?

Aidan McHugh said:

No Stephen, nothing sorted. In fairness Dominic offered in sandyford but I want to try get something closer to town if possible. Have you any interest?

Hi  Aidan      Did you ever get the session going If you did can you let me know were                                                                                                                             Thanks     Noel

Hi Noel - No didn't get it going but still open to the idea if we could get a few people together?

noel fitzpatrick said:

Hi  Aidan      Did you ever get the session going If you did can you let me know were                                                                                                                             Thanks     Noel

Hi  Aidan            That's a pity all you can do is put the word out there again                                                                                                                           Anyone interested in starting up a intermediate session  in or around Dublin centre                                                                                           That ok with you  Aidan     Noel

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }