Hi. We are looking for members who will be attending summer schools over the summer to give us a a little help. The request is simple. We will send you a few flyers about Tradconnect and all you got to do is leave them in the classroom that you are using, and maybe a few adjoing classrooms if they are nearby.

This would be a big help to us in getting the word out.

Simply reply to this discussion and we will contact you or email us at tradconnect@gmail.com

Views: 419

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My wife (Karen Pollock - also on TradConnect) and I will be attending Boxwood in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia (http://www.boxwood.org/canada_register) at the end of July. We leave for NS early in July, so you'd have to send something soon! If the fliers are simple, you could e-mail a digital file and we could print off a few to take with us. - MP

I plan to attend a workshop at Augusta Heritage Festival in Elkins, WV in July  and would be glad to drop some off, if desired. 

Terry

Hi! The flyers arrived ths morning - just in the nick of time, since we leave tomorrow morning! - Michael Pollock

Hello,

I am going to the Celticimes in France : www.celticimes.fr in two weeks, so if you send me flyers in France I will put it on the festival. 

I'll be going to Milwaukee Irish Fest Summer School in August and also host the Grand Canyon Celtic Arts Academy in Flagstaff, AZ. in mid-July. I can put flyers in students' packets if I get them soon enough. Send me about 40-50.

i`ll be going to pat molloy summer school birmingham 28th 29th july

i`ll put the flyers out !!

www.patmolloysummerschool.co.uk

if anyone is interested in coming along !!

Mission accomplished, Tony! Boxwood was great, BTW. Emer Mayock and Eamon O'Leary were the main Irish trad teachers. - MP

Not this summer,but in RI with Seamus O'Kane in October. Would be happy to post flyers .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }