Hi folks

I'm a fiddler/producer/guitarist looking to put together a band of musicians here in London to play gigs and record- I'm a producer of music gone back to playing the fiddle, who has made plenty of recordings etc., and have contacts in the live music scene. This wouldn't be the established Irish scene, rather the London live scene in general. I'm looking for competent musicians to play gigs in reasonably sized venues as well as pubs, and festivals during the Summer. Box/concertina, guitar bouzouki, and a vocalist, but would be up for other interments too. Ideally Clare style, but open to whatever.

Please leave a message if you are interested. Cheers,

Matt

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Matt, do you do any gigs for bands that are already established? I'm looking to organise some gigs for some musicains I work with.

Cheers

Fran

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }