Looking for sessions in Clondalkin, Glendalough, Tramore, Westport & Howth areas

Hi, I would like to apologize in advance for every tourist who is destined to find your site and post an enquiry exactly like this one.  Please forgive us, travel is addictive.

My husband and I are traveling to Ireland for the second time - we leave on Sunday.  I was hoping to get some either direct information on sessions or indirect - meaning advice on where to enquire once we're on the ground.  The towns we'll be based in are listed below by day of the week.  I am much obliged to anyone who takes the time to read this, and certainly even more so to anyone who responds.  Thank you!

Clondalkin - Monday

Glendalough - Tuesday & Wednesday

Tramore - Thursday, Friday & Saturday

Westport - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday

Howth - Thursday, Friday & Saturday

Melanie

Views: 241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Melanie,

Sessions on Sunday from 9.00 Aughrim Co Galway in "Auld Shillelagh" Aughrim between Loughrea and Ballinasloe, Wednesday  in "An Tain Pub" Ballinasloe you would be very welcome at these sessions if they were within your travel area,also other venues on

GalwayTradConnect section of this site

Martin Byrne

Thank you - we'll certainly visit if at all possible.  I appreciate your help!

Martin Byrne said:

Hi, Melanie,

Sessions on Sunday from 9.00 Aughrim Co Galway in "Auld Shillelagh" Aughrim between Loughrea and Ballinasloe, Wednesday  in "An Tain Pub" Ballinasloe you would be very welcome at these sessions if they were within your travel area,also other venues on

GalwayTradConnect section of this site

Martin Byrne

Hi Melanie,

As far as I know there's a session on Thursdays in O'Neill's pub Tramore.  And on Saturdays in The Summit Bar, Howth head.  Its a bit of a walk up hill from the harbour. 

Enjoy

Aoife

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }