I am looking for a flat back mandolin preferably hand-made. Good bass sound not too bright. Easy action. Excellent condition.

Views: 415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Polly,

We have a flat back mandolin for sale. Not hand-made but has nice tone, easy action and has an excellent Fishman pick-up for plugging into an amplifier. Comes with a case too. Priced at e270. Just e-mail us if you are interested. Regards,

Joe and Adele.

Do you have an image you can upload... ? whereabouts are you based?

Hi Polly,

I have a  handmade flat back mandolin for sale, made Aug 2012. It has mahogany back /sides, spruce top, ebony fretboard, grover tuners. It has a lovely rich and warm tone, good bass and great volume, it's priced at e750 inc. hard case.

Alternatively I can make one to your own spec , I work with mainly mahogany and walnut for mandolins, maple walnut and mahogany in my banjos. I'm based in Donegal.

I've attached some images, (sorry for the poor quality, bad camera)

Regards 

James.

Hi James,

Thanks for your message, the mandolin sounds good.  No pics with your email though, good or bad.... is it oval hole or f hole? I want an oval hole.   I need a really mellow sound not too tinny... can you send me a sound file... and an image. D you have a smart phone you could take an image with?

All the best

Polly

Hi Polly

Sorry you didn't receive the images, I'm still trying to find my way around this site.

The mandolin I have has a circular sound-hole. If you can leave it with me  I will get a video

together over the weekend (probably you tube) and send you details.

Bye  for now

James

Hi James,

No rush... email me at   pollyd@eircom.net   when you're ready

All the best

Polly

Hi Polly,

I take it you aren't still looking for a mandolin...?

Thanks,

Neil

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2023   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }