Any in North Jersey looking to start a beginner session?

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Johnny. Does North Jersey include Asbury, home of my other hero Bruce. Check out the seeger sessions in Dublin DVD. What a performer. Anyway check out the other post I did re Boston members. We have only just launched. Have a few from NJ in already. I'm working on getting the word out in New York and surrounding areas so if you know of any organisations I should contact let me . Otherwise stick with us as membership grows and check back in when we launch groups on the site.

I would be interested in a learning musician session. I go to St James Gate in Maplewood on Sundays but inevitably the better musicians are playing the tunes at lightning speed and I get lost.

I will have to check St James Gate out. But I'll leave the pipes home. Fitzgeralds in Glen Ridge is nice small session still out of my ability at this stage. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }