The Irish Rogues in Dallas, Texas let me play my Seydel reed harps with them last weekend. I was mostly out of sight, snuggled in the back, and during the breaks, most people thought I was playing a fiddle. ... That was a GREAT COMPLIMENT for a "fiddle-style" reed harp player. -- KelticDead

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They thought the harmonica was a fiddle?

Yep. Surprises folk sometimes, but when you think about it, there's a fine line between a vibrating string and a vibrating reed, especially if you play the tone holes fast enough. 'Course, I put in a few "harmonica" vibratos here and there, and I'm sure the pub crowd was feeling pretty generous right around ... drinking time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }