Hi dear friends
so proud to find you and tradconnect.com
I'm an Iranian musician and I'm deeply in love with Irish music.This type of music is unknown in my country,but I'm going to produce some tracks to introduce the Irish music to my people. Would you collaborate with me to record the instruments like uilleann pipes and banjo that are absolutely rare an unknown in my country? I mean online collaboration.
thanks a lot

Views: 183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Pouya

Sounds like an interesting project. I play the fiddle/mandolin/banjo and would be happy to help.

Matt Early

Hi dear Matt
So happy to read your message
I live in Iran and I'm going to record some Irish songs and it's so nice to have an online collaboration with a musician like you.I have a romantic song in Persian language and I think it's good to start with it.It needs banjo,uilleann pipes and fiddle lines.So tell me dear Matt,how can I collaborate with you?
You can message me on telegram :
telegram.me/pouyakt
Best regards 
Pouya Kolahi 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }