Patrick Olwell Cocus wood. Flute for sale. 6 keys. Excellent condition!!!

Handcrafted flute by Patrick Olwell

• Made in USA in 2015
  • Perfect condition - kept as new
  • 6 sterling silver keys
  • Instrument key D
  • Full body in Cocus wood
  • Cocus Nicholson model with half-lined head
  • Sold with original hard case
  • Genuine instrument (see handwritten letter from Patrick Olwell)
  • Instrument barely used - mint condition
  • Absolutely no signs of wear
  • 7 years waiting list to get that instrument 

I am selling this flute because it is not my main instrument and I don't get to play it. Thanks.
Charlie

Views: 633

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Charlie!

Im a breton flute player based in Glasgow and im (if you are the Charlie Le Brun who used to play with Hent) curious to know why you were selling that amazing flute!

Also, since i have not seen you on the breton music radars for a while, im wondering what you are up to now.

Cheers,

Damien

Hi Damien,

Apologies as flute was sold about 6 months ago. I'll remove post now. Well, I simply did not get to play that flute much and it's always a pity to leave a great instrument getting rusty on a shelf... it's gone to US now, in great hands. Great to see Breton musicians all over the globe btw... ping me if you come any day to Dublin.

Charlie

Damien Porcher said:

Hey Charlie!

Im a breton flute player based in Glasgow and im (if you are the Charlie Le Brun who used to play with Hent) curious to know why you were selling that amazing flute!

Also, since i have not seen you on the breton music radars for a while, im wondering what you are up to now.

Cheers,

Damien

RSS

© 2018   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }