Sadly, due to a problem with the muscles in my left arm, I am forced to part with my lovely Clifford Essex Paragon Tenor Banjo.

You may be interested to know that it is one of the rather scarce Rosewood models, so a little bit out of the ordinary. 

Unusually, the Pot is in great shape & apart from a little wear on the 2nd fret, the fingerboard is in great shape. I’ve had this Paragon for a couple of years, but haven’t added to the wear on that fret because, for the past nearly 40 years, I’ve always had a capo permanently fixed on the 1st fret anyway, so, as I tune it GDAE, I very rarely touch that fret.

I’m afraid this Banjo is only for sale to someone in Ireland, as I have no desire to send it by post & also, I will want to meet the new owner, to make sure they are as pleased with it as I am & to see that it’ll be going to a good home. :-)

To that end, I am quite willing to meet the buyer, at a convenient location, half way. N.B. I live on the North Coast.

To see a number of photos of this Banjo, check out my Photo Album on the Irish Tenor Banjo

To hear it in action, you can watch this video of me playing it at my local session:

There are also lots more videos of this Paragon Banjo in action, on my YouTube Channel

I’m sure those’ll answer any questions you may have, but if there is anything else you would like to know about it, please send me a PM.

First serious offer of £3,500 ono, will win this lovely Banjo.

Please note that I may be tempted to do a part exchange, if anyone with a quality, short necked, vintage Banjo, is looking to trade up. 

Cheers,
Dick

Views: 2198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dick
Is your Paragon still available.
M
Hi, have you still got the Paragon for sale?
Kind regards,
Damian
Hi Dick is your Paragon sold.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Tony Lawless.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }