I have had a couple of incidents of Spammers joining the site and trying to post us services/material that is not, to put it simply, trad related. As an additional security measure I am going to add a sign up quiz question that only people interested in traditional music would know, thus making it more difficult for these people, most of whom seem to be registering from central Africa. It would have to be a question that 5 minutes on Google would not reveal. Any ideas. It could be something like 

What is the Irish word for music 

When a group of musicians meet in a pub to play music it is called a ?

etc You get the idea. Suggestions would be much appreciated.

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well i like: When a group of musicians meet in a pub to play music it is called a ? 

Or how bout: What does a Scotsman wear under his kilt?

name 5 different types of tune, 10 instruments played in irish music and 5 top trad irish bands.

Back to this topic again. Would everyone know the answer to the following.

What animal is most associated with a bodhran skin ?

That would be Nanny and Billy ;)

Seriously though, another alternative is approval via mail, that ought to stop the bots in any case.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }