Selling theses lovely whistles.  Bought a few years ago but never used.  They play incredibly well and I think the maker has since retired.  He had about a 6 month waiting list at the time of purchase.  Keys available are E flat, B and A.  Would love to give these guy a new home where they'll get the attention they deserve.

https://www.donedeal.ie/brassandwind-for-sale/john-sindt-tin-whistl...

Views: 5015

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did you sell your Sindt whistles?

Do you have a D Sindt for sale. I love his whistles, and mine is in rough shape.

still got the Sindt D?

Daniel

Do you still have a D Sindt for sale

I am in Scotland

thejohncorbett@gmail.com

john corbett

I have a nice Sindt D whistle which I've barely used since I usually play another D. It is brass with tunable head. Would consider parting with it...

dreambria@gmail.com

Hello,

Have you sold your Sindt whistles yet? I would be interested in at least one of them depending on price.

Hi Phil

Did you sell your Sindt B whistle?

Am interested.

Sean

Hi Sean. I still have the B whistle if you're still interested.  

Thanks

Phil

Hi Phil

Yes am still interested in that whistle.

What do I need to do move things along, am not very IT savy ...I was replying to an incorrect donotreply address so sorry for delay in getting back

Sean

Hi Everyone

I'm new here:) I have a Roy McManus D whistle which I love, but I am interested in the Sindt whistles. Are there any available for sale?

Thanks,

Shere

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }