With St Patricks Day coming up I am just wondering what people around the world are doing for it. Do you attend a parade, a festival or session. Is there any more music in your area on this day, or is it a day that fills you with dread. Let us know what's going on in your part of the world.

Views: 315

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Playing a gig with the band in a small bar near here. Stew, dumplings and Guinness on the menu! Looking forward to it - and the long rehearsal tomorrow, followed by a session in Chelmsford.

Headin up to Newry, Co. Down to play a gig with my new group 'Thar an Uisce'. Should be fun!

Not having much celebrations in my neck of the woods, we are traveling down to Milwaukee, WI and going out with my sisters.  We plan on going to an Irish restaurant where there is music.  On Sunday, my sister is having a cookout, and I'm bringing my fiddle..and also my bodhran--to let my great nephews take turns keeping the beat while I play.  It will be the first time playing for them, so I'm a bit nervous.  But I have quite a few tunes that are pretty good...nothing fancy.  (I'm only 1.5 years in on fiddle playing).  But I have pretty good intonation now...so I'm doing it!  Hopefully they invite me next year... that will be the test!!!  :-) 

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! 

Sainte! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }