A common enough problem me thinks. Here's the situation. After a hard day in the office he/she in your life comes home to the sound of you once again strangling whatever instrument you have been sentenced to learn by the good Lord. Accordian or bodhran if you have been really bad in a previous life. Fiddle if you only committed a few minor sins. You state that you thought it was actually sounding better, and that those rolls will form an integral part of the finished product, to which you get a sarcastic smile at best, and a mouthfull about the dishwasher needing emptying at worst.

What is to be done in a situation like this?. Should we start planning that new patio if you get my drift?

Views: 319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You 'ol dog, you!!!

Marry someone who plays tunes!

The divorce would cost me more then the subsequent wedding ??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Groups

© 2021   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }