I received the Trad Connect newsletter via email today as I am sure all members did.  Tony expressed his thanks to members.  I feel we all owe Tony a big thank you for starting this site....THANK YOU TONY!!!

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cheers Charlie. You are one of the founding members being nearly first in the door. It is a joy getting to know such a fine community of players and hopefully over time we will be able to do some wonderful things on TradConnect

Yep...That's a definite THANKS to Tony for the site.  I have "met" a lot of interesting people here, especially on the chat, and know a few on this side of the Pond.  I run 2 sites myself, nothing in comparison to this site.  2 thumbs and 2 big toes up there Tony.  Great work.

Thanks Tony!

You have been doing a great job here and it's a truly wonderful concept for helping spread beautiful traditional Irish music around the world!  I also admire the fact that the website is being promoted from Dublin!  This website is a particularly a helpful connection tool for those of us learning traditional music outside of Ireland, and I am looking forward to see how it grows. Keep up the great work, and you always have my support!

~Connie

I would like to Thank You as well Tony! It's a great site and a "one of a kind"! I've met so many wonderful folks here, and as Connie stated, it really helps those of us across "the lake" stay connected. I know a lot of time and effort has gone into this project, and I am personally very grateful you not only had the vision but also the fortitude in bringing it to fruition!

:::---( o )

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }