I am very new to TradConnect and I hope to learn more about Irish music through the discussions. I have several favorite Irish bands from the last 30 years, but my favorite is the Waxies Dargle who made several albums in the 1990s. Through my surfing the web for information on the group, I found very little. I found out the lead member of the band was Gerry Heaney. I found the names of some of the other band members. I especially enjoy the songs of a woman named Susannah Healy, if the internet information is correct. Does anyone know if either she or Gerry Heaney is still active in the music field?

I am aware of a Susannah Healy, a well known psychologist from Ireland. I took the step of emailing her to ask if that was she on those Waxies Dargle albums but she said it is not her.

If anyone has any information on these folks I would be very appreciative. Thanks.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Groups

© 2021   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }