For the first time ever, I will be going to the Willie Clancy week,

For the first time I will be getting some lessons on the Box (and boy, do I need them, I'm what you would call a mature student -- mid forties -- my total experience is probably 5 years ).

Does anyone have any advice about the best approach to the week.

The things you should definitely do

The things you should avoid

I haven't played in a session for over 30 years, so I guess there are sessions for all standards of play, don't worry I won't be ruining decent sessions, I'll be listening.

I started playing again about 18 months ago, I'm reasonably handy (I think), I might have an outside chance at winning the Under 12 at a fleadh.

John

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi John,

Its a good few years since I was at the Willie Clancy week. The latter part of the week generally got very packed with people and uncomfortable. The classes have got very good reviews so you should enjoy that. It all comes down to accommodation close to the centre, some good classes and then pray for the weather and if it comes, enjoy wandering around and listening to some good music. Some other members may be better informed on this matter.

Enjoy.

Tony

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }