Hi I am going to fuengerola spain in march does anyone know of any trad / folk venues nearby? thanks in advance.

cheers

allan

Views: 302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Allan. Firstly I don't know of sessions there but am heartened to see you making contact with a member that lives close.  The long term goal of this "connecting" thing we keep on about on Tradconnect is to have a member map with all the players in the world on it so that when members are travelling they can drop a note to people in the area they are visiting and find out the best session, even have a friendly face to meet there. Easier when visiting Dublin or New York, not so easy when we get to Spain.  However we will get there as time goes on. Good to see you making contact and using the facility anyway. Best of luck.

thanks Tony
Michelle has replied told me of two venues one quite close ill let you know how i get on.
cheers
allan

Hi Allan, 

The Nerja session is at the Dubliner, Plaza Tutti Frutti, and stars at 6pm. All welcome. It varies from week to week depending on who is about - some weeks mostly Irish, other times also English and French, but very friendly. It would be great to see you. My email is pmiddleton@mac.com.

cheers, Pippa 

allan cairns said:

thanks Tony
Michelle has replied told me of two venues one quite close ill let you know how i get on.
cheers
allan

Hola Allan

Not a session but if you are in Fuengirola St P Day  17th march I will be playing with my Celtic  band

'The Stolen Gnomes' at Pogs Irish bar 3-5pm Fuengirola centre (behind hotel PYR)

would be great to see you!!

http://www.reverbnation.com/stolengnomes

saludos

Mick

Hola Mick

was thinking of going into torremolenos to the session there but we only get to fuengirola on saturday so might come and hear your band. If we dont make it to see you hope it all goes well thanks for contacting me.

cheers

allan

Mick said:

Hola Allan

Not a session but if you are in Fuengirola St P Day  17th march I will be playing with my Celtic  band

'The Stolen Gnomes' at Pogs Irish bar 3-5pm Fuengirola centre (behind hotel PYR)

would be great to see you!!

http://www.reverbnation.com/stolengnomes

saludos

Mick

Hola again Mick

had a listen to some of your tracks today very nice. 

Look forward to hearing you in the flesh as it were.

Cheers

allan

allan cairns said:

Hola Mick

was thinking of going into torremolenos to the session there but we only get to fuengirola on saturday so might come and hear your band. If we dont make it to see you hope it all goes well thanks for contacting me.

cheers

allan

Mick said:

Hola Allan

Not a session but if you are in Fuengirola St P Day  17th march I will be playing with my Celtic  band

'The Stolen Gnomes' at Pogs Irish bar 3-5pm Fuengirola centre (behind hotel PYR)

would be great to see you!!

http://www.reverbnation.com/stolengnomes

saludos

Mick

Thanks Allan

Hope to see you at a gig or session soon then

I'm also playing this Sat 16Th March in Fuengirola at the port in a bar called Shaggy's

it's a duo gig though and as a duo we only play about 30% Irish material the rest

is a mix of acoustic roots  Soul and Blues.

hope you have a super trip

hasta luago

Mick

667540445

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }