I'd love to hear this song done right. Any interest, here's a link: 

http://www.scribd.com/doc/186574599/Water-Song

Let me know if you can do anything with it or want some more lyrics.

Thanks,

Harris

harristob@gmail.com

Views: 435

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Harris

I contacted Dulahan last week, and they will, one of these days, record a guitar only, so that I can sing in the vocals and add a whistle part. After that they will mix in the fiddle part, so we're on the road :-) Maybe Danny can add some stuff too, make it an orchestral project :-)

cheers, Kees

Hi everyone. Kees: my prep for the song will be in the "key" you originally sang it in. Joe & Adele: Please let me know if there is a "key'" &/or "tempo change" to your prep for the Water Song. Should I wait to add my part??? If you're going to Mix it all down then everything must match for a smooth mix. Please advise & let me know how to proceed with this joint venture. Slainte,

Danny

Hi Dan,

The "original" didn't have a "key"...I just sat down, and sang the part i had in mind, I never tuned in to a key, just did the recording to remember. So, I think it would be better to hold your horses and wait for a proper recording. Dulahan have said they'll do a guitar part first, then I'll add vocals and whistle to that, and these recordings I will return to Dulahan, so they can add the fiddle to follow the vocal. But they were kinda busy right now, so it might take some time. I myself am rather busy too at the moment, but we'll get there  :-)

cheers, Kees

Hi all

Just a quick note to say I haven't forgotten about you guys, or the song, I'm just a bit busy at work right now. In the meantime Dulahan have recorded a guitar only track for me, to sing in the vocal, after that I'll send that track back to Dulahan, so they can add the fiddle part. Hope to do so soon

cheers Kees

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }