HI,

ANYONE INTERESTED IN HOLDING REGULAR SESSIONS IN NORTH CORK, PREFERABLY MALLOW AREA?

Views: 197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi, 

i'm temporarily based near Knocknagree/Rathmore for the next few months, and was looking for open sessions in the area... the only thing i could find sort of close is the Wed summer sessions in Freemount...

did you have any luck finding interest for mallow? or do you know of any in my area?

Thanks!

Emily 

Hi Emily,

there are two places that spring to mind, The Gallery on Friday night, phone first - http://www.galleryrestaurantbar.com/. There is also a really nice session in Blarney Castle hotel Tue night - bit out of the way but nice people and nice tunes.

Actually on last Sat of every month the GAA club has an Irish music / poetry etc night as well, and that is lovely - nicest people you'll ever meet.

Hope that helps.

Sorry Emily, should have said - The Gallery & GAA club both in Mallow.

dan duffy said:

Hi Emily,

there are two places that spring to mind, The Gallery on Friday night, phone first - http://www.galleryrestaurantbar.com/. There is also a really nice session in Blarney Castle hotel Tue night - bit out of the way but nice people and nice tunes.

Actually on last Sat of every month the GAA club has an Irish music / poetry etc night as well, and that is lovely - nicest people you'll ever meet.

Hope that helps.

Awesome, thanks so much for your help!

emily

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Music

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Tony Lawless.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }