I have uploaded 16 compositions of mine that feature on my first album The Winding Clock and my soon to be released second album Síocháin na Tuaithe (Peace of the Countryside) on my website at http://www.endaseery.com/Compositions.html

This is a free service I have provided for those interested in learning or listening to some new tunes. So have a listen if you like and you might find a tune or two you like. Yes this is a little plug for my music but I hope you all will appreciate me making the tunes available. Regards, Enda Seery. 

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just listened to your compositions Enda, fantastic work. I didn't even know Sam's Delight was one of yours.

That's how you know you stay close to the tradition, when someone discovers a tune that is yours.

You're a great and prolific composer!!!

I came to your page after reading the discussion on what makes our music trad. And your music is the best example of how modern compositions can still be trad. Feelings of today, phrasing that stays close to the dance form.

Ah thank you very much Superbelle for your kind words. I will let you in on a secret. Colin Nea who recorded Sam's Delight for his new album 'Between the Jigs and Reels' is my cousin! I was honoured though when he recorded the tune. Fantastic Box player. Hopefully my tunes will make their way into the tradition in time. Regards, Enda.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }