Does anybody have any nice tunes they would like to share ?

I think it would be cool if we could get a discussion page going where people could come along and share tunes that they like and would like to learn so that everyone on it can be exposed to new tunes and expand on their repertoire.

I don't mind which type of tune it is at all,  any type of tune is welcome even if it branches off to Newfoundland tunes, Breton tunes or Macedonian tunes, the more the merrier basically.  Just anything to burst into at a session or just get the foot tapping.

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jonathan.  That's always a good idea. The problem is that there are too many damn tunes. I usually pick up tunes from the group of people that I play with. However here is a cracking hornpipe that I got from a music teacher in London years ago. Never tried learning it until recently as it looked a bit complicated. However its not so bad. Written by Brendan McGlinchey. If anyone wants the notes send me a message

You can't go wrong with Maurice Lennon, I'd love to give this one a go but unfortunately I think there's a few sharps in it that I can't get on my keyless flute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUZ6zei3fRU

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }