Irish pipes made by highly praised Uilleann pipe maker Christopher Bayley, consisting of an bag, bag cover, bellows, connectors, spare tubes, spare reeds and chanter.

The Chanter is ebony with a brass C natural and mammoth ivory fittings. Its also has the blocks for additional keys to be fitted and features Chris' comfortable thumb rest and elegant shape.

It also has an additional 4 reeds and a copy of Davy Spillane's Uilleann pipe tutor. There is also so spare tubes at different lengths for connecting the bag and bellows.

The chanter reed is very soft making it very easy to play and reaching the second octave is easy, it also has a solid hard bottom D.

I have a spare bellows as well i could throw in cheap with the set.

Please contact me for any other details, sound clips or extra photos or follow the link below

Thank you

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/uilleann-pipes-practice-set-by-ch...

Views: 1140

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ashley,

Been trying to contact you by various and creative means regarding this Bayley set... you are hard to find.  Or, if you're another member reading this who knows him or the owner of this Bayley set and can point him toward this note, please do so.

Please contact me or post here to discuss the item.  Seriously interested!

Thanks Much,

Michael Burton

Toronto, Canada

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }