Hi. Welcome to TradConnect. Its a site dedicated to traditional Irish musicians and lovers of the music across the world. Its especially aimed at people who are learning an instrument. No matter what level you are at TradConnect could be for you. This site aims to connect together musicians who live in the same area with the goal of learning, playing and enjoying music. So once you have looked at the site go straight to the "Register Your Instrument" section and fill out the form. In addition to this you can upload your favourite videos, buy and sell instruments, place posts as teachers of the music etc.

So go ahead, explore and enjoy and invite all your music friends on.

Cheers. Tony

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey there. Just got you tweet and thought I'd check it out. Cool site. Best of luck. John
Great site. I'll follow you as you get bigger.

Best of luck with site - i'll be checking it daily!

Paraic

Good Job ..  John.

I'll do my very best to help  -  jim,,,

The Creator? The Creator? Is the Lord Almighty a member of TradConnect? I knew this was a cool site, but....

It's all in the way you say it Sara!

Over here, the Cratur is another beastie altogether & I wouldn't be surprised if Tony was under the influence of "A wee drop o' the Cratur", when he launched into this new site! :-)

Well, Cormac is still here, visiting for a few days on my island. I will ask him what exactly this Cratur beastie is of which you speak. For now, I can only use my imagination. :-)
Deffinetly under the influence. Getting God on the site would be great. I have part of his email..do any of you have the rest. Michaelflately@???

Ah ! A drap o' da Cratur .. Or Moonshine to you, Sara - lol..

Dis boyo here can tell ye a'l about it -  jim,,,

Really do tell...God's e-mail? He must be on Cloud, I would imagine.
I figgered, Jim! :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }