With 1,100 members and 514 videos I thought it was time that we had some nominations for  the best video on TradConnect, your favourite, the one you like most, the one that made you consider packing it all in and going home or alternatively the one that inspired you the most.

We can do it as a simple 1st, 2nd and 3rd with points awarded or simply give just a 1st. It would be interesting to see what the most influential video is.

So post you preference below. We will let this run for a few months.

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh lord.. it's almost impossible to pick only 3, but here goes, very spontaneously.

1. The Bothy band - Old hag set Blew me away when i first heard it, still does after all those years.

2. Ronan Browne & Peadar O'Loughlin - The curraugh races/Swallow's... The sweet sound of flat pipes and tuned down fiddle, played at a lilting tempo, far from the 100Mph session tunes in shrill concert pitch ; )

3. Katie Davis Henderson - The humors of Galway The busy bee fiddler : ) Blew me away with this one! Makes me want to book a ticket and pack the ol' bodhrán and join in with my best Colm Murphy impression.

Honorable mention (and really a coin toss for the top three): Ed Harris - Si Bhéag Si Mhór Takes both playing and presenting via video to a higher level!

I salute you all (+ all those not mentioned but definetly not forgotten!) You all make my life easier and more fun and pleasing!

Cheers.

I'm not sure of the 1, 2, 3, I'll need to think about that...

But the videos that made me considering packing it all in would have to be any video from Keelan Mcgrath, and the big problem is, one day he's going to be 10 years old, what do we do then :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }