As the year draws to a close we are looking at picking an Album of the Year.  Tough task. We have also been doing reviews of late and are watching the various charts. I thought it would be interesting to see what members are buying across the globe, your album of the year for 2012.  

Views: 732

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

'Ego Trip' by  MacDara Ó Raghallaigh, recorded live and unaccompanied - Album of the year, no contest!

For me it would have to be Triúr Arís by Triúr (Peadar Ó Riada, Martin Hayes and Caoimhín Ó Raghallaigh). 

I was at one of their gigs a few weeks back, there is something special about them when they get together. Great group! Great Album!

We Banjo 3 for me, great album, great tunes, great sound, great inspired musicians. Top class!

I have to second this pick.  This album is very, very good.  I'm a flute player and I probably listened to this album more than any single flute album this year.  Highly recommended!

Paul Ivory said:

Just downloaded 'Ego Trip' by Macdara O Raghallaigh, recorded live and unaccompanied. Definitely my album of the year!!    

Tony O'Connell and eamonn o riordan , rooska hill , best album I ever listened to . Fabulous concertina and flute combination . Gorgeous tunes and lovely sound . 2 super talented musicians.Definitely my pick for album of the year .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }