Greetings!

In these quarantine days, I tried my best to give enough time to my music, and luckily I composed a lot of quality music for my upcoming short film project. However, now, we are expanding our team, and we need some musical instrument like guitar, amp and pedals etc. I also ordered some instruments in lockdown from Amazon and some online stores, but honestly, they took much time for delivery. 

That's why I want to do some store shopping before the second lockdown. Yes, I can also consider online shopping if you suggest reliable stores. Few of my fellows told me to try Sam Ash or Guitar Center for shopping quality stuff. No doubt, both of them are good, but as we don't have enough budget, that's why I am considering Guitar Center because they are offering many used instruments at their online Dublin store. Similarly, Music Minds is also an option that I am considering, but I am not sure either they offer used instruments or not.

I would be grateful if you recommend any other store which offers used instruments at affordable quotes. Waiting for your pieces of advice. 

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a lot for this link! Finally, I`ve earned enough money with the help of https://www.fxbrokersreviews.com/InstaForex and can buy a new professional Irish field. I wanted to find something special, but affordable at the same time. Think it`s a good place.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }