Michael (Mike) Meyerstein's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Russell; my advice is that there is no benefit from practicing with just the hea…"

Michael (Mike) Meyerstein replied Dec 18, 2015 to Headjoint Pitch Beginners question

2 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Russell Leahy

"Biscuits with crux in them? mmm... sounds like a tasty, crunchy recipe. My mate, wh…"

Michael (Mike) Meyerstein replied Jun 18, 2013 to Irish Flute Advice

53 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Paul keenan

"I also (try to) play the Northumbrian smallpipes and the set I have (by Dave Shaw) i…"

Michael (Mike) Meyerstein replied Jun 18, 2013 to Irish Flute Advice

53 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Paul keenan

"But there is one important point that you are overlooking. I paid Euro2600 for a six…"

Michael (Mike) Meyerstein replied Jun 17, 2013 to Irish Flute Advice

53 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Paul keenan

"As for the Pepsi challenge, it's difficult. It would be better if the same tune was…"

53 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Paul keenan

"For car seats, plastic is inferior to leather. Plastic smells bad when hot. It canno…"

53 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Paul keenan

"Christopher: ok I understand what you are saying about Doyle flutes. As for Delrin v…"

Michael (Mike) Meyerstein replied Jun 16, 2013 to Irish Flute Advice

53 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Paul keenan

"Well Chris, it seems to me that since you bought a Doyle flute and it had to be retu…"

Michael (Mike) Meyerstein replied Jun 14, 2013 to Irish Flute Advice

53 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Paul keenan

"I thought all Californians were rich. Perhaps I have been watching too many American…"

Michael (Mike) Meyerstein replied Apr 24, 2012 to Irish Flute Advice

53 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Paul keenan

"$100 PVC flute? Well, I might have been a tad negative about Delrin (which is polyac…"

Michael (Mike) Meyerstein replied Apr 23, 2012 to Irish Flute Advice

53 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Paul keenan

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }