Michael McCollum's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"That first clip in particular just floors me! You wouldn't want to hear it any quick…"

Michael McCollum replied Aug 12, 2012 to Some warm up tunes before practice - Jigs and Reel

2 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Michael McCollum

"The right ornamentation sure makes all the difference doesn't it?"

Michael McCollum replied Aug 12, 2012 to 6/ Tune's of the Week - Jimmy Ward's, Jig

2 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Jim Mcauley

"Thanks Jim! I recognize this one, it comes up at our session fairly often. Very hand…"

Michael McCollum replied Aug 7, 2012 to 5/ Tune's of the Week - The Pinch of Snuff- Reel

6 Aug 7, 2012

"  This is a cool tune! Unfortunately I'm still trying to get the pony saddled from a…"

Michael McCollum replied Aug 6, 2012 to 5/ Tune's of the Week - The Pinch of Snuff- Reel

6 Aug 7, 2012

"Thanks Jim, eventually the music will make it's way from my ear to my elbow."

Michael McCollum replied Jul 27, 2012 to Explaining Swing Timing in Irish Music -

7 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Jim Mcauley

"Thanks Jim! I've really got to work on this. I can do it a bit but my bowing is so s…"

Michael McCollum replied Jul 25, 2012 to Explaining Swing Timing in Irish Music -

7 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Jim Mcauley

"Well, I try to make a different mistake everytime through. I'm not sure if that coun…"

Michael McCollum replied Jul 25, 2012 to Maid's on the Green - Cut and Trill.

6 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Jim Mcauley

"Thanks Jim. I was working on a tune earlier that had three Gs in a row and was wonde…"

Michael McCollum replied Jul 24, 2012 to Maid's on the Green - Cut and Trill.

6 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Jim Mcauley

"Hi Jim, can you fix the link to the file where you explain swing timing?"

Michael McCollum replied Jul 24, 2012 to Explaining Swing Timing in Irish Music -

7 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Jim Mcauley

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }