Jim Mcauley's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Connor -- Well Thanks very much my Friend  - Yep I'm not much good when it comes to…"

Jim Mcauley replied May 9, 2013 to Kiss The Bride - Reel

4 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by David Collins

" Oh ! Almost Forgot here's some of those guy's in Photo Playing it ! jim,,, "

Jim Mcauley replied Apr 29, 2013 to Kiss The Bride - Reel

4 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by David Collins

"Yep,,  Paul ... And here is the Album I think it was on ??? Best - jim,,, http://ce…"

Jim Mcauley replied Mar 21, 2013 to Tune Of The Week - The Leitrim Fancy - Jig

2 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Jim Mcauley

"Thanks!  Theresa- And you can go and find more of the same, Here ! http://comhaltas.…"

Jim Mcauley replied Mar 4, 2013 to 10/ Tune's of the Week - The Frost is all Over - Jig.

2 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Jim Mcauley

"Andrew - Slighly Faster than that,,, maybe its because it remind's me of a Scottish…"

Jim Mcauley replied Sep 20, 2012 to 8/ Tune's of the Week - Miss Walsh - Jig

2 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Jim Mcauley

"Yes, indeed Michael - But ( And I am one of them ) you have to watch you don't overd…"

Jim Mcauley replied Aug 12, 2012 to 6/ Tune's of the Week - Jimmy Ward's, Jig

2 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Jim Mcauley

"Maurice Lennon's, Uncle Charlie is also a good Example of what your saying Tony .. I…"

Jim Mcauley replied Aug 12, 2012 to Some warm up tunes before practice - Jigs and Reel

2 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Michael McCollum

"Michael - Just stick with it !  I'll put another lovely Easy Jig in for you might be…"

Jim Mcauley replied Aug 6, 2012 to 5/ Tune's of the Week - The Pinch of Snuff- Reel

6 Aug 7, 2012

"Richard - It's a bit of a Show-boater - lol..  Here the Guy's I first heard doing it…"

Jim Mcauley replied Aug 6, 2012 to 5/ Tune's of the Week - The Pinch of Snuff- Reel

6 Aug 7, 2012

"Here is a Link to the Video I made of this Reel - For Musician's that played in it -…"

Jim Mcauley replied Aug 5, 2012 to 5/ Tune's of the Week - The Pinch of Snuff- Reel

6 Aug 7, 2012

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }