Using a Cut and Trill, In This Irish Jig.
jim,,,

Maid on the Green - Cut and Trill. from Jim McAuley on Vimeo.

Views: 220

Replies to This Discussion

Very helpful.  Thank you!

Oh!  Good Debbie ...

Maybe I will make up some new video's to help Fiddler's on here -  If it would help them ?

jim,,,

Thanks Jim. I was working on a tune earlier that had three Gs in a row and was wondering if breaking them up with two single cuts would work and sound legit. This video shows that it would, now I just need to pull it off!

What I like about Irish Music Rule's - Is,, there are no Rule's - lol...

An Old Flute player from Co, Down Leslie Bingham told me at the first, Don't Play the tune every time around the same ,do something with it to make it different or lift...It will make people listen - And after 35 year's I know He was Right back then... So Experiment !

Flute Player,,, Leslie playing with some of his Family -jim,,,

Michael McCollum said:

Thanks Jim. I was working on a tune earlier that had three Gs in a row and was wondering if breaking them up with two single cuts would work and sound legit. This video shows that it would, now I just need to pull it off!

Well, I try to make a different mistake everytime through. I'm not sure if that counts or not. :)

Well Michael,Sometime a Fancy Note,,  is just really a mistake that Worked :  )

jim,,,

Michael McCollum said:

Well, I try to make a different mistake everytime through. I'm not sure if that counts or not. :)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }