Boyen's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Great playing there Shaun! From my perspective, I would prefer it without any reverb…"

Boyen replied Dec 31, 2013 to KelticDead Harmonica: Farewell to Nova Scotia

5 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Normand Chouinard

"Lovely post Shaun, it is indeed a haunting tune, mystique even.  I've played a very…"

Boyen replied Dec 12, 2013 to Having Fun with Music in the Traditions of Our KelticDead

2 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Patrick O-Shaun Young

"I looked up that ugly stick, I'm quite sure it isn't only called ugly stick due to t…"

Boyen replied Oct 18, 2013 to Learning a new tune for the fall and have you ever heard of :"The ugly stick"?

1 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Boyen

"So during the show I also asked if there were musicians in the audience that wanted…"

Boyen replied Sep 27, 2013 to My first time on stage.. ever

3 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by noble savage

"That's an extensive review Normand, thanks a lot. I should post about my musical adv…"

Boyen replied Sep 27, 2013 to Findings about the new "ECHO CELESTE" made by Hohner

3 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Boyen

"I totally missed this story. I hope to do this myself one day, nothing better than s…"

Boyen replied Sep 27, 2013 to Day Session in a local retirement home.

4 Sep 27, 2013

"Thanks for the review there Normand. I've been wwondering about which tremolo harmon…"

Boyen replied Sep 27, 2013 to Findings about the new "ECHO CELESTE" made by Hohner

3 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Boyen

"Sound good Normand! I wish there were harmonica festivals like that in the Netherlan…"

Boyen replied Aug 18, 2013 to Re: Harmonica festival at Lake Charlotte

2 Aug 18, 2013

"Hi Normand, if your pictures are on the computer you can upload them to imageshack f…"

Boyen replied Aug 18, 2013 to A nice unusual session in a Memorial Park by the ocean.

4 Aug 18, 2013

"Sounds like an amazing experience! I've never done an outside session but I'd love t…"

Boyen replied Aug 15, 2013 to A nice unusual session in a Memorial Park by the ocean.

4 Aug 18, 2013

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }