Hilvert Scheper's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Normand,  thanks for your comment!! I have to agree with you here, in that amplif…"

Hilvert Scheper replied Jul 14, 2013 to The place of the harmonica in Irish music

6 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Normand Chouinard

"have a look here about this subject: http://www.thesession.org/discussions/display/2…"

Hilvert Scheper replied Nov 9, 2012 to Playing Irish music on a Chromatic harmonica in the key of C

9 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by noble savage

"I'm Hilvert, 49 years old and a Dutch National, but I have lived in the UK since Chr…"

Hilvert Scheper replied Nov 9, 2012 to Introduce yourself!

6 Jul 1, 2013

"Hi Boyen, Feel free to start up a topic on Brendan's books here, as I said I don't h…"

Hilvert Scheper replied Nov 6, 2012 to Playing Irish music on a Chromatic harmonica in the key of C

9 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by noble savage

"I agree with You here Boyen, in that Amplification is out of order on Irish nights:…"

Hilvert Scheper replied Nov 6, 2012 to The place of the harmonica in Irish music

6 Jul 30, 2013

"Hi Boyen, yes I know about Brendan's custom-tuned harmonicas, Paddy Richter, Power-B…"

Hilvert Scheper replied Nov 5, 2012 to Playing Irish music on a Chromatic harmonica in the key of C

9 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by noble savage

"GREAT Video, Loved every second!!!"

Hilvert Scheper replied Nov 4, 2012 to Ceird an Cheoil - Mouth organ - The trade of music instrument making

3 Jul 26, 2013

"If You go to Brendan Power's website and look for the book that I mentioned; Irish M…"

Hilvert Scheper replied Nov 4, 2012 to Playing Irish music on a Chromatic harmonica in the key of C

9 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by noble savage

"By the way, I don't actually have a copy of Brendan's book. Just going onto Brendan'…"

Hilvert Scheper replied Nov 4, 2012 to Playing Irish music on a Chromatic harmonica in the key of C

9 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by noble savage

"Great stuff here Boyen!!! I will see if I can add some more soon. A small comment if…"

Hilvert Scheper replied Nov 4, 2012 to Compilation of Tabs

1 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Hilvert Scheper

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }