This is an interesting documentary that I watched some time ago ( I must take the time to watch again ) It has some good contributions by Rick Epping and others who are worth checking out. Enjoy

Views: 288

Replies to This Discussion

GREAT Video, Loved every second!!!

Awesome, I love watching documentaries on harmonica's or irish music. Will take the time to watch, thanks Tony! 

This was indeed very interesting, like my two friends, I found this to be very educational. Anjything to do with Harmonica and Irish music has my full attention. Thank you for sharing this video with us, Tony. Best of the day to you.

Boyen said:

Awesome, I love watching documentaries on harmonica's or irish music. Will take the time to watch, thanks Tony! 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }