Dhomhnaill A. Lopez's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"That was fun. I especially like the "God Awful Tropic Splendor wallpaper". It begins…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Apr 12, 2018 to Who Are Today's Storytellers? or, How Are Stories Told Today?

9 Apr 12, 2018
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Hiya Roger. Good to be reading your written word again. I truly believe in the energ…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Apr 12, 2018 to Who Are Today's Storytellers? or, How Are Stories Told Today?

9 Apr 12, 2018

"Hey Roger. My sentiments exactly. How about a story from you? Would love to hear/rea…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Sep 15, 2017 to Who Are Today's Storytellers? or, How Are Stories Told Today?

9 Apr 12, 2018

"Joe & Adele Greene of DULAHAN IRL posted this great story that made me smile "ea…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Sep 24, 2014 to Labhraidh Loingseach (pronounced Lowry Lynshoch)

3 Sep 24, 2014

"This is one of my favorite stories posted by Kathleen O'Sullivan and Billy Tears and…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Sep 24, 2014 to The devil and Bailliff McGlynn

1 Sep 24, 2014

"What a charming and enjoyable story this is. Ahhh!!!,....just as I suspected,....the…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Mar 22, 2014 to Shamrocks

2 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Dulahan

"Correction to comment made Jun 18th. "The Secret of Roan Innish" movie had a SELKIE…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Aug 5, 2013 to The Mermaid

4 Aug 5, 2013

"Bravo Sam Lee's paraphrase!!! I know there would be many who would argue the point o…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Jun 20, 2013 to Who Are Today's Storytellers? or, How Are Stories Told Today?

9 Apr 12, 2018

"Hey Joe & Adele, Great story that made me smile (ear to ear). Thanks for the pos…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Jun 20, 2013 to Labhraidh Loingseach (pronounced Lowry Lynshoch)

3 Sep 24, 2014

"Very nice, Joe & Adele. The story is almost the same as the Skerry story told in…"

Dhomhnaill A. Lopez replied Jun 18, 2013 to The Mermaid

4 Aug 5, 2013

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }