Mike "Ormepipes" Orme's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hiya Lars, So, your loving your Burke - I thought you might! As you already know, I'…"

Mike "Ormepipes" Orme replied Sep 2, 2012 to Reviews and recommendations

44 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Viking of Kiev

"Hi Scott, Even though the choice is different, some of your reasoning is the same. M…"

Mike "Ormepipes" Orme replied May 13, 2012 to First Choice Instrument For Beginners

9 May 13, 2012
Reply by Mike "Ormepipes" Orme

"Hi Ronaldo,   Always nice to meet a maker (though I want to delay meeting my own for…"

Mike "Ormepipes" Orme replied May 4, 2012 to Newbie here and just checkin in

11 May 11, 2012
Reply by Ronaldo Reyburn

"Thanks for taking the time to contribute Maki - much appreciated! These Freeman Blue…"

Mike "Ormepipes" Orme replied Apr 24, 2012 to First Choice Instrument For Beginners

9 May 13, 2012

"It had better be a mistake! - otherwise I know a reel !!   http://tradconnect.com/vi…"

Mike "Ormepipes" Orme replied Feb 6, 2012 to Learning tunes

32 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Kees Knegt

"Hiya Sarah,   How’s the whistling going?   To get to your question…………   I can’t bel…"

Mike "Ormepipes" Orme replied Feb 4, 2012 to Whistling Woe's - the place to ask all these tricky questions and hopefully get some answers

6 May 13, 2012
Reply by Leslie Richelle Scott

"Adding this as a bit of an after thought - but here is a quick video I made of the G…"

Mike "Ormepipes" Orme replied Jan 31, 2012 to First Choice Instrument For Beginners

9 May 13, 2012

"I must admit, I do own a couple of Dixons, including a Trad. Thanks for the contribu…"

Mike "Ormepipes" Orme replied Jan 27, 2012 to First Choice Instrument For Beginners

9 May 13, 2012

"I have a Freeman tweaked "Blackbird" - nice whistle, though not my best. I have hear…"

Mike "Ormepipes" Orme replied Nov 15, 2011 to My collection of Whistles

13 May 31, 2012

"Hi Enda,   What is it about whistle players? we can never just have one can we?   In…"

Mike "Ormepipes" Orme replied Nov 15, 2011 to My collection of Whistles

13 May 31, 2012

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }