Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott's Discussions (207)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi James! It is open for debate whether wood or metal whistles sound best. I'd say t…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Sep 11, 2014 to Which produces the Better Tone Wooden Whistles or a Walton metal one??

2 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by martin barlow

"Do the other keys have the same wonky C-nat (in D-whistle terms) as the D? As you ma…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Sep 12, 2013 to Sindt Bb/B/A WANTED

10 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Cayden

"I see. Wasn't sure what aspect was most important to you, the 'complete collection'…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Aug 15, 2013 to Sindt Bb/B/A WANTED

10 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Cayden

"I don't have any whistles you're looking for, but i urge you to try the Löfgren bras…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Aug 14, 2013 to Sindt Bb/B/A WANTED

10 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Cayden

"I have hardly had time to play it at all yet, unfortunately.. I will get back to you…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Jun 16, 2013 to New Löfgren D/C Blackwood/Brass combo whistle

2 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott

"Hi Mike! First off, the finish is impeccable on mine, all holes are chamfered and sm…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Apr 8, 2013 to Löfgren alloy high D

6 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Mike Wallbridge

"I think you'll like whichever you get actually.. The brass/blackwood ones are very h…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Mar 14, 2013 to Löfgren alloy high D

6 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Mike Wallbridge

"I will alert you should i spot a Sindt in any of the keys you're after. I will get m…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Dec 18, 2012 to Sindt Search - Not Over!

2 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"Good man Enda! Best of luck with the tutorials, you make a good job of them IMO espe…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Dec 14, 2012 to Trad Whistle Tutorials Enda Seery

4 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Enda Seery

"Well, if you can stand the shrillness, maybe a F-whistle would be easier for the kid…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Nov 9, 2012 to Teaching Tin Whistle to Young Children

9 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }