Sarah Elizabeth's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I actually teach young children for a living, and I know exactly what you're feeling…"

Sarah Elizabeth replied Nov 13, 2012 to Teaching Tin Whistle to Young Children

9 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth

"You're most welcome! Glad it helps."

Sarah Elizabeth replied Apr 29, 2012 to Learning tunes

32 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Kees Knegt

"Sounds great! Thanks!! Sarah E."

Sarah Elizabeth replied Feb 28, 2012 to New solo CD from Kevin Crawford "Carrying the Tune"

5 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth

"Hey Kevin! I really like your new solo CD, at least the tracks I've heard so far. Co…"

Sarah Elizabeth replied Feb 28, 2012 to New solo CD from Kevin Crawford "Carrying the Tune"

5 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth

"hahahaha"

Sarah Elizabeth replied Feb 7, 2012 to Learning tunes

32 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Kees Knegt

"Alright, I have another question. I actually have a Feadog, and I'm wondering if any…"

Sarah Elizabeth replied Feb 6, 2012 to Tweaks and tips

15 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Michel Blondeau

"I learned it as a hornpipe as well, but by ear, depending on where you learn somethi…"

Sarah Elizabeth replied Feb 5, 2012 to Learning tunes

32 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Kees Knegt

"Hahahaha"

Sarah Elizabeth replied Feb 4, 2012 to Tweaks and tips

15 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Michel Blondeau

"Thanks, Mike!! That's super helpful! I have cleaned the mouthpiece several times, bu…"

Sarah Elizabeth replied Feb 4, 2012 to Whistling Woe's - the place to ask all these tricky questions and hopefully get some answers

6 May 13, 2012
Reply by Leslie Richelle Scott

"hahaha fair play. But I can't imagine that sticky Coke or Guinness helps either. You…"

Sarah Elizabeth replied Feb 3, 2012 to Whistling Woe's - the place to ask all these tricky questions and hopefully get some answers

6 May 13, 2012
Reply by Leslie Richelle Scott

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }