http://www.endaseery.com/Store_Collection.html

Hey guys, feel free to check out my collection of Whistles and hit me with any questions you may have. Enda

Views: 445

Replies to This Discussion

I have been to Ireland; I have "learned about your tradition and music"; I have "listened to albums of all types of traditional Irish music"; I had already done all these things before commenting. Your patronizing tone says volumes about you yourself.

It sounds like you've set yourself up as the last word on Irish traditional music, who can do no wrong, and Hoggs as a player above criticism because he won a prize. Neither view is correct. A musician with any greatness at all would have been far more humble and taken much less offense at my comment, and been much less offensive in turn.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }