Traditional Irish Music
IRELAND, The only place where........
• When you were young, you went to bed when Glenroe was over
• If you die from alcohol poisoning, you're considered a lightweight
• 'F*** off' means 'Are you serious?'
• The person that you insult most is probably your best friend
• Saying 'I will, yea' means that you definitely won't
• "F*** it, its grand' means that you couldn't be bothered to finish it properly
• 'Hes fond of a drink' means he…Continue
Some jaw dropping (and as always full of humour and mischief) playing by Phil and Johnny (R.I.P.) Cunningham. Sorry but embedding is disabled.
(Btw, i just love when Phil 'inflates' the accordeon á la bagpipes :-D )
Some casual playing..
The man's got embouchure from hell : )
Could probably kill a small bird passing by with that low D!
Also a very good flute maker, almost ordered a Pratten from him.
Added by Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott on September 23, 2011 at 10:06 — No Comments
..but still kinda funny/cute IMO. Never be afraid to explore things even tech stuff! : )
For some reason The Chieftains 'Bells of Dublin' DVD was mentioned tonight, and i found this beautiful clip. I remember the first time i heard it it almost brought tears to my eyes, and again tonight i could feel the hair on my arms raise..
Added by Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott on September 7, 2011 at 20:49 — No Comments